X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Clip communication failed" issue

In case of getting an error "Clip communication failed", while detecting the handset, please check the output of Smart-Clip power source. For stable Smart-Clip functions required output is 12V & 750mA or 10V & 1A.
    Best Regards
    GSMServer team

sigpic

I keep getting "Clip communication failed" error message and I'm using an adaptor I bought from gsmserver with my smart-clip. I must add that there is a smart-clip sticker OVER another sticker.
    Last edited by Pterachean; 2007-01-08, 00:47.

Comment

Similar situation. I checked my power supply and it's 200mA. This is the power adapter that was shipped with my clip.

Comment

Originally posted by sc_support View Post
        In case of getting an error "Clip communication failed", while detecting the handset, please check the output of Smart-Clip power source. For stable Smart-Clip functions minimum output is 12V & 750mA or 10V & 1A.
        I have the problem with l6 and u6 but with l7, e1 and v557 do not have problem. i use original smar clip adapter. I review the exit of the adapter and this well. now what is the cause for it? and what is the solucion?
        somebody can to help us?

Comment

In case of getting an error "Clip communication failed", while detecting the handset, please check the output of Smart-Clip power source. For stable Smart-Clip functions minimum output is 12V & 750mA or 10V & 1A.
          I am also having this error too. The power source that came with my smart-clip says 9V & 300mA. Why is that?

Comment

I have the same problem and sloved it, you need to use motheboard with USB 2.0 and this error never come back!

Comment

I have this 9v 500mA original with my smartclip, but I have problem with unlock procedure no testpoint with v3x and e770 (critical error appears) and i have reflash this phone and unlock with testpoint procedure.

Comment

i resolve this problem partially

ive got the same problem but i ve put my adaptor voltage controller to 12v and it works for some phone it detects it and unlock it without test point but problem remain same for l6 which is working fine with previous version so i m not sure what actually the cause of this problem but i think smart team will find the problem and resolve it asap

thanks

Comment

Bug for 2.16

hello i have same problem also i think this is a bug of the 2.16 version because i check it with the same phone (L7) and with the version 2.15 i have not problem but with this new version has problem so anybody can give me the 2.15 version i will use this until this bug be repaired

regards

Marco

Comment

Hi, mates
                    Please, show entire log files of the problems you encounter (do not forget to hide serial numbers).
                    Best Regards
                    Smart-Clip Team
                    www.Smart-Clip.com
                    new www.SCoutdongle.com
                    www.GsmServer.com
                    www.Boot-Loader.com
                    www.Smart-Unlocker.com

sigpic

Comment

Hi, mates
                      Please, show entire log files of the problems you encounter (do not forget to hide serial numbers).
                      Best Regards
                      Smart-Clip Team
                      www.Smart-Clip.com
                      new www.SCoutdongle.com
                      www.GsmServer.com
                      www.Boot-Loader.com
                      www.Smart-Unlocker.com

sigpic

Comment

SUPPORT where are you?

Hello any solution to this?

Can any one put the smartmoto 2.15 please or send it to my email: celperf@gmail.com or celperf@hotmail.com

Please because before of this update i have not problem so this is a failure of the update i think support must fix this

Regards

Marco

Comment

when you unlock a L7 you must have the power supply or you can use a batterie?
                          i have unlock an L7 with the prepare cession but now when i put the phone batterie , i have the black boot loader screen inthe phone,
                          Can you help me ?
                          please
                          THANKS

Comment

Hi, dinou
                            During Non-TestPoint unlocking procedure phone's battery should be 100% charged and the Smart-Clip should be powered from 9V 500mA power adapter.
                            Please, read attentively step 12. Black screen is normal situation at that stage.
                            Best Regards
                            Smart-Clip Team
                            www.Smart-Clip.com
                            new www.SCoutdongle.com
                            www.GsmServer.com
                            www.Boot-Loader.com
                            www.Smart-Unlocker.com

sigpic

Comment

thank you for your answer,
                              i do it with a batterie 9v,
                              and now when i try to backup , don't detect the phone ,
                              do you think that if a have the power supply i can continues the unlock?
                              Where can i buy the power supply ?
                              for the moment can you tell me how i can resolve the black sceen problem , thank you.

Comment

Working...
                              X